Last weekend, we took a short (too short, if you ask me...and I'm not talking about the rapper) trip up to Groveland for a stay at The Lake House, a not-so-rustic cabin owned by my dad's friend. The cabin is right on the water, so the scenery is absolutely gorgeous -- serene and perfect for a weekend of relaxing in the sun. And that's exactly what we did (along with eating and drinking and watching football and drinking and...did I mention eating?)!

Daddie and Haven enjoying an early morning snack on the deck

Now that's what I call a breakfast! Who needs the Ahwanhee???

Oma and Haven catching some college football...Go Bears!

Check out those flames...

Even Bessie decided to join us!

Someone needs to work on his tan...

And, I'm spent!
P.S. If you're wondering about the title of this post, ask Billy. But don't tell him that I told you to. He'd kill me.
No comments:
Post a Comment