Friday, April 13, 2007

first playdate

Gracelyn had her first away-from-home playdate two days ago, on Wednesday! She had so much fun! Oma (my mom...for those of you who don't know any Dutch, "Oma" means "Grandma") was sick with the same cold that Gracelyn and I had the previous week, so I asked Heather if she would be able to take Gracelyn over to her house while I went to teach. From all accounts, the playdate was a success. Maxwell and Molly (Heather's nine-month-old twins), Kelyn and Will (Heather's older kids) were wonderful hosts! Max and Gracelyn played chase round and round in circles downstairs while Molly cheered them on. And Gracelyn even got to meet their kittens, Izzy and Penelope! Thank you, Cooper-Allen family for making Gracelyn's first playdate so much fun!

3 comments:

Allan Teruel said...

I'm still waiting for Gracelyn's Big Al Signature Pose picture. I'm trying to bring exposure to her, but I don't want to beg. Throw a dog a bone!

Unknown said...

omma, for those of you who don't know any korean, means mom. so i guess oma and omma can be confusing in a dutch/korean house. good thing u're not KOrean too, mutt :) i also hope you don't take offense to mutt ;)

manders said...

nice bit o' trivia, scott! and, don't worry, i call myself a "mutt" all the time, so i can't really justify taking offense if other people do it, too! :-)