Monday, April 30, 2007

one more week

I can't believe that in less than a week, Gracelyn will be a year old! I mean, I know that everyone says it goes by so fast, but you don't actually realize just how fast it goes until it's your own little one. It really does feel like it was maybe a couple of weeks ago that we drove her home from Good Sam and maybe a couple of days ago that she started eating solid foods and maybe just yesterday that she started babbling and crawling! We've certainly been having fun this past year, and you know what they say about "fun" and what it does to "time"!

2 comments:

whazzmaster said...

I remember it like it was yesterday. We were at Nola's in Palo Alto. Cinco de Drinko party. Then we got home to Neethers and 'WHOA!' Grace-o was born! The next morning we shuffled, zombie-like, to the hospital to welcome her to the world with wide, blood-stained eyes. I could have used a bloody mary myself. I'm sorry I can't be there, but Intuit ain't exactly ponying up travel dough these days. Say lah vee. Happy Birthday, Grace-o!

manders said...

I remember, while I was still in the early stages of labor, you guys all texting Judd different names for the li'l one, since we had yet to share our name choice with anyone. Some of those made me laugh out loud [and almost forget the painful contractions! :-)]

Wish you could be there, too, Zach, but we totally understand!