We took Gracelyn for her first hair appointment this weekend. Her wig was wild and just not doing it for the little boys out there. We went to Kid's Kuts in Arizona. (As an aside, I got my first haircut in Arizona visiting Grandma, so we brought the one-time activity to the next generation creating the beginnings of a tradition.)




She did great actually, despite what you see in the picture above. She only was pissed there because she had been in the chair for so long and the lady was taking too much time to style her shit.
Overall, it was perfect. I am so glad we didn't put a cereal bowl over her head and go to work. The cut is very clean and Gracelyn is not the mess she once was. We even stopped by a bow specialty store to get her some new accessories.

Before...
...during...
...more during...

...after.
She did great actually, despite what you see in the picture above. She only was pissed there because she had been in the chair for so long and the lady was taking too much time to style her shit.
Overall, it was perfect. I am so glad we didn't put a cereal bowl over her head and go to work. The cut is very clean and Gracelyn is not the mess she once was. We even stopped by a bow specialty store to get her some new accessories.
3 comments:
I think she's the first in the family to get her first 'do' by a trained professional...
Sorry Mom I'm still not buying that you knew what you were doing!
2 years ago quote...niiiiice.
think borat.
and billy has taken a commanding lead in the burrito contest.
Post a Comment