Wednesday, February 11, 2009

the party's over

With a dinner & shopping excursion with Judd & the girls on my actual birthday (also, an awesomely historical and memorable and moving inauguration that morning), a birthday party at our house nearly two weeks later, and a family birthday brunch a week after that, I managed to stretch my birthday out to nearly a month long! Go me! :-) Since the parties are all over, I thought I'd post a few pictures from the various festivities. Thanks, everyone, for making my birthday "month" so great!

From the Birthday Party at La Casa de Jacobs:


Let's get this party started!

Dos & Coley O -- senoritas muy caliente!


Hil, Heather & Kel


Booboo & Baby Makenna


Matt entertaining Max & Molly


If you look closely, you can tell that the birthday girl is having a blast!...er, I mean, getting drunk!



From the Family Birthday Brunch:


Gracelyn playing with my old doll, Victoria


Makin' the bacon! Yum!


My grandparents came to celebrate, too!


Haven chuggin' away!


Gracelyn is delighted with these white kid gloves!


Sorry, sweetie, I don't think they'll fit Megan...

2 comments:

Mamatoosi said...

I love the picture of Gracelyn trying on the glove. Adorable!

manders said...

i just love how her face looks so bright and glowing in the picture! she looks so delighted to have the glove on...