Monday, January 12, 2009

judd parties too hard with the kiddies

New Year's Eve found us at the home of Josh & Danielle, where Gracelyn got to play with their twins Taylor & Makayla till the wee hours of the morning (both Haven and Riley passed out early on). We ate gelato, watched a few funny YouTube videos, knocked back a couple of drinks and toasted the New Year at 12:01am. It was great to spend an evening with the Cohens, and Gracelyn had a blast!

Unfortunately, by the time we got back home (to Judd's mom's house), little Juddie wasn't feeling so good. Just before heading to bed myself, I peeked into the bathroom to check on him, only to find him curled up on the bath mat, passed out! I eventually was able to get him up off the floor & into bed, but not before he puked (in the sink, no less)! Apparently, he couldn't hang with the kiddies at their party!


It's always so much fun to play with someone else's toys!


Those chairs are just their size, don't you think?


Enjoying some gelato (I already scarfed mine!)


And then the sugar high...


Very busy driving to very important places


Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

Mamatoosi said...

Wow, I didn't even stay up for the New Year! I bet Parker would have loved to do that if I let him! But I think I would have passed out before he did.

Anonymous said...

We had a great time hanging out with you all on New Years. Hopefully next time Riley and Haven will be able to stay up with the big girls and toast with sparkling cider (and hopefully Judd won't pass out).

erabu said...

Nice socks Judd.