Thursday, January 4, 2007

burrito stat counter

I have decided to track my burrito count for 2007. Living in a burrito rich environment, I often stuff these yummy meat, rice, and bean delivery vehicles down my throat. (The term delivery vehicle was borrowed from The German, a co-worker of mine. I am allowed to use this on a limited basis without infringing on his intellectual property per our unspoken, recent agreement.) I used to have a punch card at Bueno Bueno and often got a free burrito after purchasing 10. In fact, there were years where I think I ate a burrito almost every day for lunch. So far, in 2007, I have only had 2 burritos. I have been known to eat more than one in a day, so let's see how fat I can get. Also, do I need to have a goal in mind at all? And, if I eat 3/4 of a burrito can I add that to my count?

Check out the official 2007 burrito stat counter in the margin.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say you have to eat the entire burrito to count, unless it is a dos manos (or similar). in that case 3/4 would suffice.

fuddruckus said...

and, if i eat the whole dos manos, is that 2?

Anonymous said...

let's call it 1.5, since you had already made the committment to sit down and take a burrito down. plus, a dos isn't exactly the equivalent of two whold burritos.

manders said...

i don't even know why judd asked about the 3/4 of a burrito...as if he ever only eats 3/4! he ALWAYS eats the whole thing, even if it's a dos manos!

i agree that a dos manos should count for 1.5, not 2.

fuddruckus said...

in order for the burrito to count, you must eat a whole burrito and it must have the shape of a burrito...bowls do not count!

Allan Teruel said...

Damn... This is a good idea. Can I license the "Jucoja Burrito Count Meter" and put it on my site to count my burritos?

fuddruckus said...

hmmmm...sure, but make sure to have a 'powered by jucoja.com' tag nearby...

Unknown said...

as each burrito goes up on the counter, i will miss baja more & more :( asshole. the only 3/4 burrito i'll let u count is the burritozilla if it still exists.

manders said...

what restaurant serves/ served burritozillas? i've never heard of one...

Anonymous said...

Dude, today is the 11th and your burrito count is only up to 3? What happened? I thought you said you've spent entire years eating a burrito a day, sometimes two? Well, I think that 50 is a barely notable goal. I think you should go for 115 for the year. Then I would be impressed and if you do it... I'll buy you a burrito.

erabu said...

how do I get added to this?

Anonymous said...

Okay, yesterday I ate my 7th burrito of the year at Hukilau, and after comparing with the others on the "burrito stat counter," I think I'm a contender now. Judd, can you add my name to the counter? This idea is money in so many ways. I'll be able to track everything from my yearly burrito expense to my healthy (or unhealthy) eating habits. Not to mention set a goal to beat next year.