Amanda, Gracelyn, and I headed up to San Leandro for New Years. Erika and Bram were hosting a little house party. There were lots of familiar faces, drinks, food, and gambling. Somehow, I managed to get pretty drunk too! There was even a dog who jumped on me and hit my privates. Gracelyn did fabulous. She hung out for about an hour or so before we put her down for bedtime in her pack and play. Actually, I am pretty shocked she did so well since there were several drunk people talking baby to her about 2 inches from her face. I don't think I could have handled that. I can't recall much more. Amanda apparently fed me some aspirin before I passed out which saved me the next morning and I hear that Ted puked on Aaron's car. Thanks everyone for such a good time.
Oh, and if you waited to resolve something until new years, then you better have determined the need for that change a day or two before. Please don't tell me you were 350 lbs. in March and waited until just now to lose some weight.
2 comments:
i'm glad that you got me from behind in that pic so i can claim that i wasn't drunk. how did u get so drunk fudd? u didn't even play the game with us. old age?
poor BG...we really tortured her that night. i am proud to say i taught her to hit ted on the head:)
you may be able to claim "non-drunken-ness" based on THAT picture, but we have a few others on our memory card that would refute that claim. We also have about 20 or so eye-witnesses that can testify to your actual drunken-ness. Sorry, neetha, but as a sober individual at the new year's eve bash, I must, in all truthfulness, say that "neetha was drunk". I would have been right there with you, had I not been elected to take the role of DD that night! :-)
Also, Judd may not have played the game, but he was downing his jack-n-cokes as if he had lost every "physical challenge" and "last one to touch the symbol" in the game! If it weren't for me, he would have been in a world of hurt on New Year's Day!
Post a Comment